Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    short story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

short story
 Login/Join

posted
Desperately searching for a story entitled "The Licorice Stick", it's been out of print for years. Anyone know where I could locate a copy?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a Science Fiction story? I couldn't find it listed here: http://www.locusmag.com/index/l235.html

Do you know the author? Is it a children's or adults' story?

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
author of The Licorice Stick is Ray Bradbury. It appeared in the book 13 Horrors of Halloween, but obviously not the 1983 edition. Thanks

Posts: 2 | Registered: 24 February 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
al,
Methinks thou art mistaken.
All I can find is "13 Horrors of Halloween, by Carol-Lynn R�ssel Waugh, Martin H. Greenberg, Isaac Asimov" a collection that includes one Bradbury story: "The October Game". Haven't seen a story entitled "The Licorice Stick", or even "Liquorice" (British spelling). Good luck!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post