Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A land of visible hearts?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A land of visible hearts?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi! I'm a (nominal) Bradbury fan (I haven't read nearly enough of his books!) but Fahrenheit451 was...really interesting to me, and I've read certain short stories from The Golden Apples of the Sun as well as, of course, the short story The Sound of Thunder.

The question I've got relates to a reference I read about recently, to a short story of Mr. Bradbury's where "everyone's hearts are visible." Most people's are scarred, except for one woman's, but she has never truly loved, so she's still unhappy.

I've tried looking for it on the Web, but I've been unsuccessful...maybe you can help? thanks :0)

Posts: 1 | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is not by Bradbury unless it's so recent I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post