Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Anybody home?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody home?
 Login/Join

posted
Where is
some help informatione about this site?

Trading

Posts: 1 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ManForse, I would go to the New Site: http://www.raybradbury.com/
with any questions you may have.

Posts: 901 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nobody home but Martians and robots...but we can assume any form you like.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh oh! This board has become a drop off point for disturbing political voices, like the Iranian nuclear please bomb the reactor stuff. And what about all those Test topics? Are we being set up for site leaflet drop?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As far as the political topics, I debated a bit before deleting them, as they could very tangentially be Bradbury-related on the subjects of censorship, governments only wanting certain views known, etc. They were so off-topic and explosive I deleted them anyway.

Regarding the commercials and other trash, I have no problem deleting them.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...here we go again...da da da DAA da da dada....

Why isn't there a scrubbing brush????

That scours away all the mush....?

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...and saves my poor mouse-clicking finger?

posted Hide Post
Is anybody there?

I'd say there is. A whole bunch of uninvites!

dandelion:
Dust off those clicking fingers. There's work to be done!

============================================

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 08-09-2006).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post