Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    possible appearance in kentucky??

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

possible appearance in kentucky??
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, hello...
I am new to this website but am a long-time avid fan of Ray Bradbury. My hometown is near Owensboro, Kentucky, (which I'm sure most of you have never heard of), and I heard a rumor concerning a Ray Bradbury possibly Ray Bradbury appearance her in Owensboro.
So I am wondering if there is any sort of truth in this...I heard that he will be appearing at some sort of Mystery Writer's Festival, taking place at the Riverpark Center (again, it's a shot in a million if any of you have heard of this).
Could this possibly be true?? I realize Owensboro is nearly the backwoods-iest of backwoods, but my hopeful heart just can't let this rumor go.

If anyone knows any information about this, I would muchly appreciate it!!

Leslie K. Nance

Posts: 1 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post