Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    All In A Summer's Day

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All In A Summer's Day
 Login/Join

posted
I have tracked this short story down to being published in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction March 1954 but I can't find it anywhere and want to read the full story - please advise. Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Stories of Ray Bradbury, Knopf, p. 532.

And a treat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWmahMdeGU

Part I, II, II area all there with just a "click."

Posts: 2807 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much - I feel so dumb I didn't check that book after finding it on amazon as it had a 1980 date on it - thanks again!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 15 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruth ~ Here is a brief synopsis of the story, & a small portion to read.

http://immersion.raybradbury.ru/english/3/3/

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be cheaper to buy "a Medicine for Melancholy" the collection, it also contains the story.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ruth:
All In A Summer's Day

Or, All Summer in a Day (smiley face).

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
........................................................................ Smiler

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nard Kordell:
........................................................................ Smiler
What are you trying to tell me?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Everybody!
I'm from Russia and having some difficult making english subtitles for "All summer in a day" VHS rip, and I would be gratitude to all who'll draw attention.
The goal is to have a free subtitles reference both to english and non-english speaking countries. Here is what I've caught in attachment file. Thank you for advising.

Text Fileall_summer_in_a_day.txt (7 Kb, 4 downloads) uncomplete subtitles to "All summer in a day"

Posts: 1 | Location: Russia, Saint-Petersburg | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post