Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    does anybody know ?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

does anybody know ?
 Login/Join

posted
where will Ray sign books and meet people ?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello ilia, and welcome to the board. There is a thread specifically for announcements of Ray's appearances and book signings, here:

https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791083901/m/7971067253

If there isn't anything current listed there, return in a few days, as the thread is frequently updated.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ilia:
where will Ray sign books and meet people ?

Where won't he?!

Just about anywhere within a hundred miles of LA.

Next up (I think): November 8 at the Ojai Film Festival.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm glad Mr Bradbury is in good health. The last time I saw him, he didn't look well.
Long live the king!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 05 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
I'm glad Mr Bradbury is in good health. The last time I saw him, he didn't look well.
Long live the king!

I can speak from experience, Mr. B will still be going strong while those of us, three decades his junior, are wilting.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jkt:
I can speak from experience, Mr. B will still be going strong while those of us, three decades his junior, are wilting.

Yeah, Zee, jkt, and I can hardly keep up with him as it is!

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post