Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Best Of Ray Bradbury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Best Of Ray Bradbury
 Login/Join

posted
Hi Fellow explorers Big Grin

I've got a box set of Ray's stuff called The Best Of Ray bradbury published by Panther. It comprises of The Silver Locust, Far 451, The Golden Apples.., Dandelion Wine and The Illustrated Man.

I've not been able to find any mention of it anywhere online and wondered if anyone had any idea if it was worth anything?

Blessings,

Dean

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey It's classic Ray Bradbury.That makes it pure gold in my book.

Seriously you might try E-bay.

Posts: 16 | Location: north carolina | Registered: 27 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Spaceman, I might just do that. I'd love it to go to a serious fan who'd appreciate it.

Blessings,

Dean

posted Hide Post
This is a good source to judge how many copies of a thing are available and what sellers are charging for it. http://used.addall.com/

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dandelion. I've run a search and it comes up a complete blank just like everywhere else. Maybe it's the only set of it's kind!

posted Hide Post
Of course, sets may be harder to search than individual titles.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 847 | Location: Laguna Hills, CA USA | Registered: 02 January 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First place I tried, buddy Smiler It's a mystery and no mistake.

posted Hide Post
Hi guys 'n gals Smiler

Well, I've still not unearthed any info on this box set so I've bitten the bullet and listed it on Ebay, so we'll soon see what it's worth!

blessings,

Dean