Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Recent Videos of Ray On-Line
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recent Videos of Ray On-Line
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
uncle:::

My idea was that sort of a librarian /resource site would be available...where strictly, say.... technical info, videos, pictures, plus important links.... were accessible. In One Place. That's was the important thing....

The comments and chat can stand...but I hear so many people coming on line looking for a review of something simple..that would be easy to answer by a single area to investigate....

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not sure if the following address has been posted before. However, it is well worth a look. The site collects Mr. Bradbury's video and audio works (short and long) in a nice neat manner. This is a for purchase location, rather than the free-net source this string is discussing.

Still it may prove of interest to many. Good luck!
http://www.genordell.com/stores/spirit/RBmedia.htm

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BRAVO, FJPALUMBO !

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NK and all frequent fliers on this site: For a gold mine of video and audio materials @ American Bookstore, scroll down to the bottom of the above RB listed titles and click on "Back to Bookstore Homepage" WOW!!

It is a real bonanza of sources!! Some classic items included. Enjoy!

Or: http://www.genordell.com/stores/spirit/index.htm

[This message has been edited by fjpalumbo (edited 11-19-2002).]

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for the link Nard! I enjoyed both videos...It looks like many fans in this forum can be related to Ray, because I found some of you are unaware of the real player! No I don't mean to offend anyone!!!

Posts: 18 | Location: Camp Hill, PA | Registered: 07 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SharkTheFish:
I'm still trying to figure out how to put a Web Site together...and now there are 3 BILLION plus Web Sites out there.. so I must be somewhere between Dummy and Dumb (not to be confused with the movie by a similiar name)....

posted Hide Post
Lots of snow everywhere. So stay indoors and...

...if you haven't seen them yet, settle down to a couple of video interviews with Ray on-line. Instructions are on one of the postings previously (3rd one from the top) for INSTALLATION of the "Real Player". Instructions to FIND the videos, are at the very top posting....

The Magnifying Glass icon (found once "Real Player" is open on your computer) permits you to increase the size of the video screen. Depending on system, Real Player also has a slide lever at top to fast forward into the video....

Let the Theater begin.........

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 12-27-2002).]