Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    help with a title please

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

help with a title please
 Login/Join

posted
I honestly have no idea as to if bradbury even wrote the piece i have in mind but i'll ask any way. I read this story about a society in which people were all made equal by limitation on their brain activity. The specifics are a little fusy, i read it about 10 years ago. i thought it might be bradbury because of the social implications and how it disagreed with a utopian society. any one know anything?

Posts: 3 | Location: woodbury, ny, usa, | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shades of "Brave New World" and lots of others.... Could you look at the story "Harrison Bergeron," by Kurt Vonnegut, and see if that's it? If not, please post as many more details as you can and I'll pass them along to those in the know.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post