Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    A Margtian Chronicles enigma...

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Margtian Chronicles enigma...
 Login/Join

posted
I am a Bradbury fan, so when I found a LP at a local bookstore, I thought it might be a good investment, as it looked to be in very good unopened condition. But the back talks about Ray Bradbury and not the contents of the record. It has "Ray Bradbury's The MARTIAN CHRONICLES" with a picture (courtesy of jet propulsion labs)of Mars on the front. and a picture of Mr. Bradbury and a, it looks like some kind of previous covor art on the back. At the bottom it says "A George Garebedian Production" and "Product of Mark56 records" it also says on the back "directed and produced by Norman Corwin . Music by Bernard Herrmann.

I was wondering what this album contains, is it a dramatized reading, or a play, or just the music inspired by the book.

If anyone knows it sure would be nice to know.

Posts: 1 | Location: Pasadena Ca | Registered: 10 December 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post