Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray Bradbury address

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury address
 Login/Join

posted
Can you tell me please where I might write to Mr. Bradbury. My Mother (one of the Fredrickson sisters) knew him in Hollywood back in the 1930's and I wanted to write him and let him know how fondly she spoke of him.
Thank you,
craig@sacbeemail.com

Posts: 1 | Location: Sac | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact Addresses for Ray Bradbury.

For fan mail, via his publisher:

HarperCollins Publishers Inc.
10 East 53rd Street
New York, New York 10022
USA

For permissions and other legal questions, via his agency:

Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625
New York, New York 10010
USA

Four agents: Don Congdon, Michael Congdon (congdon@veriomail.com), Susan Ramer, and Cristina Concepcion.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion,

This guy apparently works for the Sacramento Bee, our local newspaper, and he may not be able to get back to this site. Perhaps you could e-mail him the information. I smell a story hear. Some good publicity for RB outside of L.A. or Illinois would be great.

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's okay, I replied to this post here, as it was originally posted on the old board, but I also copied the reply onto the new board.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna e-mail it to him.

I'VE GONE ROGUE!!!

Posts: 901 | Location: Sacratomato, Cauliflower | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alright, grasstains! Yer outta control!

posted Hide Post
He got it.

On second thought maybe he doesn't work for the paper. I think The Sacramento Bee has an e-mail service. Well, here's hoping.

Some guy at The Bee just won a Pulitzer for a story on Hetch Hetchy Resevoir. Maybe it's this guy.