Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    need help please bout 2 books by Ray!!!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need help please bout 2 books by Ray!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Hey I am doing a research paper about Ray Bradbury and I read somewhere that his early work was based on his childhood expieriences like in "The Jar" and "Homecoming". But I have no clue what either of them are about and I am liek the worst internet searcher person ever...so could anyone tell me where I could find out what "The Jar" and or "homecoming" is about, I think it would really help with my paper!! Thanx a bunch!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 01 October 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both are short stories available in "The October Country" and "The Stories of Ray Bradbury," either or both of which should be easily available in any decently stocked library. He has talked about how they relate to his childhood in introductions and articles, probably including "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" introduction. Since both stories are still copyrighted, they are not available online.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post