Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Where can I find a copy of "The Pedestrian"?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I find a copy of "The Pedestrian"?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, I am trying to find a copy of "The Pedestrian" but I am having no luck. I know tht it is a short story but it seems to be impossible to find. Any help that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Josh

Where can I find Ray Bradbury's short story "The Pedestrian"?

Posts: 3 | Location: comerce twp. Michigan United states of america | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is one of my favorite Bradbury stories and I was sorry and disappointed when it was not anthologized in "The Stories of Ray Bradbury".

It is in the following:

"S is for Space"

"A Medicine For Melancholy"

"Twice 22" (A joint collection including "A medicine for Melancholy" and "The Golden Apples of the Sun")

[This message has been edited by Mr. Dark (edited 01-09-2003).]

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey thanks so much. If I find it I'
ll let you know. Hopefully Amazon or a book store will have one of the books that you mentioned. Thanks

Posts: 3 | Location: comerce twp. Michigan United states of america | Registered: 09 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Dark,

Thanks so much for your help. I found the book "S is for Space." Some guy over at Amazon is selling it to me for only a penny. With shipping and handling that's only 3.50. Thanks again, I am a teacher and I need "The Pedestrian" for a lesson that I plan to do in two weeks. You have been very helpful.

posted Hide Post
Glad I could help. It really is a fantastic story.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post