Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    I need help Analyzing Bradbury's work!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need help Analyzing Bradbury's work!
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone. I am currentely working on a term paper. In my paper I have to analyze an authors work. In this case the author is Ray Bradybury. So could someone give me information or help on how to analyze his work? Honestly I don't know how to analyze an authors work. I am not incredibly great with literary devices and elements of fiction and the author's style and am not the best reader but I still read especially sci-fi, war, or military type books. So I was wondering if someone could help me with this. Either e-mail me or respond in this thread. Thanks for all those that help.

[This message has been edited by PerfectDuke (edited 03-22-2004).]

"If practice makes perfect then how come nobody is perfect?"

Posts: 1 | Location: Hammond, IN, USA | Registered: 22 March 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post