Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Help with Research Paper

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Research Paper
 Login/Join

posted
Ok im a sophmore in high school and i have to write my sophmore paper, a research paper. We each had to pick an author and read 2 of his short storys then find critisism that supports the authors writing style. I picked bradbury bc i had read 451 and a few of his short stories and found the intresting. For one i was only able to find a little bit of critisism but ik that his style is futuristic and he tends to predict things in the future such as everyone having TVs in their homes was in one of his stories, i think he also spoke about totalatiarnism and how american government seems to use that idea in a democracy. If anyone can help me out with this i woul greatly appreciate it!

Posts: 1 | Location: NY | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a link to a thread supplying a helpful link: https://raybradburyboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3791...271071011#6271071011

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post