Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Play Review

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Play Review
 Login/Join

posted
Clip of Ray's Play, posted, today
in BLOGCRITICS MAGAZINE.
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2008/04/28/143523.php

Enjoy

Posts: 10 | Registered: 16 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what's the reviewer saying, the Fahrenheit 451 play has become an old fuddy-duddy? Not up to date?

Maybe.
Now there's work on sending electronic signals to change print images on flexible paper-like screens you carry in your pocket. There's Image-Inversion, where type/words are imprinted permanently on any object, stone or whatever you wish, instantly. T-grab, where images become visible wherever a signal is present by simply "wiping" the air. Books transmitted now visible anywhere.

Computers said there would soon be a paperless society. Not now. Maybe later. But it surely will be that books will not be confined to the run of the paper mill.

Kinda difficult to think that Fahrenheit 451 is a period piece!

Posts: 439 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: 19 July 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the chance to see the Fremont Centre Theater production of FAHRENHEIT 451 last Friday evening in Pasadena, and thought it was excellent. I suggest those living or visiting in the area who have any interest take in the play and decide for themselves. (I have never relied upon what "critics" say to make up my mind for me. I woud rather be my own critic!)

Posts: 2481 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post