Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Academic Resources

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Academic Resources
 Login/Join

posted
I am wanting to put the Bradbury 13 series on KBVRFM the local college radio at OSU Corvallis Oregon. How can I go about doing that officially? I don't want a pirated copy but feel that since I am from a college Radio station I should be able to play it for free or a nominal fee. I would like to start this project soon and feel that this particular series is perfect for radio.
thank you
Ian

Posts: 2 | Location: Corvallis, OR | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don Congdon Associates, Inc.
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 625
New York, NY 10010

Phone (212) 645-1229

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can try contacting whichever department at Brigham Young University produced the program, but they might tell you the same thing.

Posts: 7306 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Academic Resources" all right! F451 potentialities if in the wrong hands?! Or a reverse Harrison Bergeron, maybe?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/ho...e-more-creative.html

Posts: 2808 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post