Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Always question the motivation.....(why/are,is,did?)!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Always question the motivation.....(why/are,is,did?)!
 Login/Join

posted
....did Moore use the title?
The correlation is obvious. It�s poignant and concise. How many words should you use in a title to get our unspoken (read between the lines) meaning across?
Imitation is flattery.
....is Mr. Bradbury upset with the "inferant" title?
The press that all this will get?
The money to be made?

Oh screw this. I don't have time to fill in all the possable senarios of how this divison has/could have evolved.
Just ask "what's more likely".
Having been a great fan of Mr. Bradbury and his writing I can't help but feel that he has/was "put up" or "led to" his oppinion about the usage of the word fahrenheit with numbers following it.
The impact he (Mr.Bradbury) has had on his readers (myself and Moore included) has caused or shown us to think rather like Moore thinks with the viewpoint of his films.
I thought after reading everything published and following the life works of Mr. Bradbury that I kind of "knew" him or at least his thinking, so, when I heard the title of Michael Moore's film I was sure that he would have been rather amused or pleased.
Stupid me.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post