Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    What is the title of this story? **SPOILER**

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the title of this story? **SPOILER**
 Login/Join

posted
I remember reading this as a kid. The one where this race of people have complete lifespans that last about 7 days, due to the sun increasing their metabolic rate. Thanx.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magazine publication title: "The Creatures That Time Forgot." Collected in books, story title: "Frost and Fire." In "The Stories of Ray Bradbury" and at least two other collections.

Posts: 7303 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's one: a bunch of astronauts are being propelled in different directions due to their ships demise. they all die one by one, the last turning into a shooting star, which i thought was the title. i can't find it. what the title of this story? help!
-matt

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
kaliedescope, in the illustrated man, one of my favorites with a nice twist.

[This message has been edited by uncle (edited 07-25-2002).]

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gracias... Now, off to the library!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 25 July 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post