Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Need help for a paper
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help for a paper
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I just discovered something. It depends on the quality of the item being attached as to its size. So I am going to try the two notes again but at a lower quality.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

ImageNotes_From_Ray-2.jpg (93 Kb, 18 downloads)

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O. K. I just scanned in Ray's letter again, but at a lower quality. Let's see if this attaches. And if it does, I think that you will all will enjoy it.

The quality isn't as good, but I think that you can an idea of what I was talking about, i.e., the editing marks and the neat illustration.

ImageF451_Letter-3.jpg (284 Kb, 38 downloads)

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That picture is in that illustrations book by Mugnaini. Its titled, The Peace Offering. Cool, thanks again biplane. I really like Joe's linework in his art. Sometimes there's weird curly cue stuff, designs, and faces all hidden within.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well done, Biplane!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where I'm from, the punctuation [!] is called an exclamation mark, not an apostrophe.

Posts: 103 | Location: Madison, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walloon, what was I thinking? You are absolutely correct, it is an Exclamation Mark. I can't believe that I did that. Thanks for pointing that out as I am surprised that no one else did. They're sitting on the sidelines thinking "Biplane1 has gone bonkers!"

posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin That is the coolest thing I have seen all week!! I owe you one, I'm going to be smiling about that all day. Big Grin Big Grin

Um, not the bonkers thing, the original post. Big Grin

Posts: 86 | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duh! Jayne, I am so out of it this morning. Those that should be buying ads aren't and I am frustrated, but can not figure out what you might be referring to when you say "That is the coolest thing I have seen all week!"

Did I have something to do with this?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by biplane1:
I just discovered something. It depends on the quality of the item being attached as to its size. So I am going to try the two notes again but at a lower quality.

This is the one I was refering to.

Good luck with the ads, I on the other hand just finished with work a bit ago, and now am off to my day job. (I'm the mayor of palookavile, Ya' know, sleep.)

Converse with you soon.
Jayne

Posts: 86 | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quesadilla, I found it! Go up three or four and click on the blue note F451 Letter. Once the letter comes up click on the lower right corner and the image will enlarge so that you can read it better. Hope this will help you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: biplane1,

posted Hide Post
Thank you for all of your help. The paper is due tomorrow. The paper is good i just put it off until the last minute to do it in the proper MLA format. But thank you all again for your help. It is VERY much apreciated.

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finally in history we got to Stalin and Hitler and the Great Depression so now i have a good idea about why and how Bradbury used them. But a question....Does anyone know on what page Montag admitted to the Parlor costing $2000 ect.

Posts: 8 | Location: Florida | Registered: 18 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post