Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    NEW FORUM MODERATOR!!!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW FORUM MODERATOR!!!
 Login/Join

<usernameOWNED>
posted
hello all,
today the old forum mod got pwnd and i am the new one. Hello. today the old forum mod got pwnd and i am the new one. Hi.

Dont talk about ray bradbury and stuffs on my forum. i mean it
~keep this off my forums or i will ban ur adz~

have a good day.

Sincerely, the new forum mod <3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you been drinking?

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion. Time for a purge . . .

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, we have a clear cut case here of something in the machinery trying to develop human intelligence and falling sadly short of the mark.

The Real Dandelion

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion,

good to see you're still in charge, but why are you just trimming this guy around the edges? Dig him up by the roots, and throw him on the compost!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a muxtipull choyce56 qizzee:

A)
http://www.beware-of-art.com/images/journal/2004/08/HAL/hal-800.jpg

B)
http://www.nndb.com/people/989/000022923/general_alexander_haig.jpg

C)
http://www.radonboats.com/images/the_boss.jpg

Then, 'twas inevitable, - SOAP!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fjp451,

Posts: 2806 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that you Frank in the last photo????

Posts: 1525 | Location: Sunrise, FL, USA | Registered: 28 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biplane, you mean on the left side of the desk? Maybe.

On the right? Definitely not.

(Did you catch my quiz theme?)

Posts: 2806 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
dandelion,

good to see you're still in charge, but why are you just trimming this guy around the edges?

1. To show I'm not really a mean old censor.

2. I'm finding peoples' reactions mildly amusing.

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandelion: get rid of the spilled sugar off the kitchen table. All of it. Or it draws ants.

Posts: 384 | Location: Anaheim, CA. | Registered: 21 June 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my family, akvavit and lutefisk draws uncles!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Darn, these responses give such redeeming social value. Anyway *it* seems to be gone. (Knock on wood!)

posted Hide Post
per dandelion's best advice:
To sample, not buy, lightly place your cursor on the arrow icons until they spin. Don't click.

www.soundrangers.com/category-results.cfm?storeid=1&cat_id=0110

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<usernameOWNED>
posted
What is answer B, Alex?

I chose that because it reminds me of the good old days when we didnt talk about ray bradbury on the ray bradbury forums. Ahh those were good days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post