Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    The Stories Collections

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Stories Collections
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I wondered about these new collections of Ray Bradbury Stories that are due to be issued in December 2008:

Is the first volume, the same as the book from 2003?

Posts: 7 | Location: Skien, Norway | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems like Stories of and RB Stories: only in paperback from UK
Any idea, Phil!?

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/ray-bradbury/ray-br...stories-volume-1.htm

Posts: 2807 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, I've been away for a few days, so sorry for not responding quicker.

I don't know for sure, because I haven't been able to get a definitive table of contents for these two new volumes. However, from the press releases it seems reasonable to assume that volume 1 is a paperback reprint of THE STORIES OF RAY BRADBURY (the 1980-ish hardcover) and volume 2 is a paperback reprint of BRADBURY STORIES (the 2003-ish hardcover).

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! Are there any more news on these?

Posts: 7 | Location: Skien, Norway | Registered: 07 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post