Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray Bradbury's new film

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray Bradbury's new film
 Login/Join

posted
Hey,
Has anyone since the new short based on A PIECE OF WOOD?
You can see it at www.jaman.com
Do a search for the title and the short will come up.
Ther is also more info at www.urbanarchipelagofilms.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: 02 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey sci-fi_Albert,

I've been trying to get to see that film for months. It used to be available for donwload somewhere else, but the download was broken. I already posted info about the film on my site, here, but without having seen the film itself.

I've signed up for jaman; waiting for permission to join! (For those who haven't tried, you have to register interest in joining the jaman Beta program; they then let you join and send you login details.)

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The producers of the film very kindly sent me a review copy of A Piece of Wood. I have just posted a review on my website.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post