Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Guardian book club: first book - Farenheit 451

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guardian book club: first book - Farenheit 451
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

this is my first post, I found the site whilst looking for contact details for Ray Bradbury's agent.

Anyway, you all might like to know that The Guardian (a UK newspaper) has started a bookclub and the first title is... Farenheit 451.

I realise everyone here will have already read it (I have) but here's a reason to read it again.

Why was I looking for Mr Bradbury's agent? There was discussion about perhaps contacting him before the book club reconvenes on September 5. I suggested to the editors (in the comments, I'm just a lowly reader) that they might want to get in touch with his agent but I don't know how proactive they might be.

I saw that Mr Tarpinian is a direct contact but I don't know if that's an appropriate route. I'll leave the link for anyone who wants to join in (but no spoilers before time as there are people who genuinely haven't read it yet!)

Having a contribution from Mr Bradbury is probably a pipe dream given the short lead time and the fact it's just past his birthday but I'm allowed to dream!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post