Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    SciFi Survey: Your help is appreciated!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SciFi Survey: Your help is appreciated!
 Login/Join

posted
Greetings...My name is Melissa Oglesby and I work for Rockman et al, an educational research firm. We are seeking respondents for a quick survey on science and science fiction as part of the initial research being done for a new Science Fiction Museum that is being built in Seattle.
http://survey.rockman.com/esf/survey.html

The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and in exchange for your input you'll be entered in a drawing for a $50 Amazon.com gift certificate!

I think that members of this board would have a lot of insight to offer this project, so please take a few minutes to share your thoughts and opinions and feel free to forward this information/survey link to other friends and family members who may also be interested in a chance to win $50.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Melissa at 312-604-0880/800-429-9371 or melissao@rockman.com

Thanks for your help!

Posts: 1 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post