Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    comparsions

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

comparsions
 Login/Join

posted
can anyone tell me the comparisons between "fahrenheit 451" and "the smile"? thnx!!

xOxO bRoWn SuGaR xOxO

Posts: 2 | Location: santa clarita, ca, usa | Registered: 21 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We get these kinds of requests often. Have you read them both? Provide us with a list of comparisons YOU have found and we will discuss those and then perhaps add some supplementary information.

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the boy in the smile reminds me of Guy Montag. The man who asks what's he doing out so early and the rest of the people remind me of Beatty. And I'm not sure if Grigsby reminds me of Clarrise or Faber.

xOxO bRoWn SuGaR xOxO

Posts: 2 | Location: santa clarita, ca, usa | Registered: 21 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shoot! You called my bluff! Now I'll have to go re-read The Smile. Can you give me a day or two? Maybe someone else can pipe up on the meantime?

Posts: 1964 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post