Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Hey !! What is this "Fahrenheit 911 " nonsense ?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey !! What is this "Fahrenheit 911 " nonsense ?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Spinning, when i went to the site i was dissapointed. i thought it was going to be like whriling dirvishes, spinning around and around. i think ill start and excercise site like that: just spinning in circles all day. (actually, just sitting on a swing makes me naseous so im not sure how well that'd work outSmiler

Posts: 13 | Location: mmm | Registered: 18 November 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mephistopheles:
You are in Luck today. You mentioned your disappointment in... " no whirling dirvishes" at the 'spinning site', well...
Lo And Behold:

click on, or type into finder: http://artwork.barewalls.com/product/artwork.exe?ItemID=65864&zoom=1&njs=1

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 05-01-2003).]

Posts: 3954 | Location: South Orange County, CA USA | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post