Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Requesting help in contacting Mr. Brabury

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Requesting help in contacting Mr. Brabury
 Login/Join

posted
Hello, Everyone -

My name is Mike Hayward and I'm a writer for a website that serves book collectors, booksellers, and serious readers. The website is called "BookThink." (www.bookthink.com)

I am writing this to request help in contacting Mr. Bradbury or his representative concerning an e-interview BookThink is hoping to conduct with this important author.

If anyone can help me, I would sincerely appreciate it. I don't know if I'll be able to find my way back to this board (I'll try). If responses to this request could be channeled to me at litnet@pacbell.net it probably would make things easier.

Thank you again!

Mike Hayward
(818) 707-3922
litnet@pacbell.net

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am too a writer and am wanting to contact Mr. Bradbury for writing a play based off one of his stories. If anyone could help me I would most greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,
Zachary K. Zeitlow
Lucafont90@yahoo.com

"By the pricking of our thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Posts: 6 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 30 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Patrick for the information I needed!!
- Mike Hayward

Posts: 2 | Registered: 02 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post