Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Best Traffic Campaign
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best Traffic Campaign
 Login/Join

<ZAid>
posted
We offer you the best traffic campaign to instantly increase your web traffic & sales. We use breakthrough technology to submit your ads and instantly put your product in front of millions of potential customers. Visit us at: http://www.clicknearn.net/2386-57.html

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remove. This is just an ad.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zaid is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it's a name. Don't encourage him.

Posts: 2769 | Location: McKinney, Texas | Registered: 11 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know.

dandelion will delete it anyway so my pithy comment will soon be gone.

Pithy is a good word, and strangely fun to say.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unleth you have a lithp.

Dandelion, where are you? Delete this conversation, it's all nonsense!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 162 | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandy may be all-powerful, but methinks her powers extend only to the limits of this message board.

I wonder if her ears are burning...

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
I wonder if her ears are burning...

Perhaps if she was ironing, and the phone rang, and she is absent-minded.

No, leave it - it's getting too good to delete now. What with all these pithy comments.

"Live Forever!"

posted Hide Post
Pithy comments galore, that's for sure. Is "Pithy" of British origin? It sounds like something you'd hear in Mary Poppins or something.

posted Hide Post
Oh, dear, this is getting good.

Without looking at the ad, to tie into Ray--he has been trying to facilitate a public transportation system in the L. A. area for decades. It would help clear up the traffic problem and provide an option for those who don't or can't drive.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dandy, that is definitely the best traffic campaign. How ingenious to have made this thread relevant!

- Phil

posted Hide Post
I guess there's a relationship between web and car traffic????

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug Spaulding:
Zaid is a good word.

But a bad message board member who has been expunged, deleted, and rendered out of existence.

Posts: 7300 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hoorah!

Funny how his message remains with a ghostly name tag against it, though.

- Phil