Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    pro football magazine

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

pro football magazine
 Login/Join

posted
when Ray recently appeared in Bakersfiedl, CA, he mentioned that, after finally submitting under great duress, he had given one of his works to Pro Football Magazine. I BELIEVE the offering was his poem, "All flesh is one; what matter scores?" I have tried to collect all of Ray's works, and would like to obtsin this one. Any help would be most appreciated.

Posts: 2 | Location: Tehachapi, CA, USA | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DesertFox:

I'd post this on Bradbury's new web site. It's this one...but the totally new version. http://www.raybradbury.com

__

I can't off the top of my head recall the name...but it was likely published in some sports magazine. I recall something cocnerning Esquire or Sports Illustrated...I don't think it was Esquire (maybe). The other website with people like (philnic)...and (dandelion)...will probably get the right answer for you.

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 05-25-2005).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I truly think I remember Ray saying that the poem (??) was in the magazine entitled Pro Football Magazine....today must be a bad day on the internet...raybradbury.com simply will NOT open up for me...perhaps it's an omen

Posts: 2 | Location: Tehachapi, CA, USA | Registered: 25 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DesertFox:
Strange that the link will not open...for the new Bradbury website. Maybe try this. It should get you in:
http://www.raybradburyboard.com/eve?cdra=Y&s=8881014801

[This message has been edited by Nard Kordell (edited 05-29-2005).]

Posts: 2280 | Location: Laguna Woods, California | Registered: 28 June 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post