Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Ray's Mailing Address?�?

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ray's Mailing Address?�?
 Login/Join

posted
Hello everybody. I am a student from Leyden High School in Chicago, llinios. Lately, my classmates and I have read and done many projects with Ray's work and creative writing in "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

We had written poems using creative sentences throughout the story, and we would like to send them to you.

I am requesting a mail address that we could send these too. An address in which Ray can read out letters. Does anybody know of an address? Or perhaps an e-mail address that we can reach him at?

Thank you for your time everybody.

~Dubs~

Posts: 2 | Location: Chicago, IL, U.S.A | Registered: 07 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Dubs.

The information you need is in this FAQ. Look for the question "How can I contact Bradbury?".

- Phil

[This message has been edited by philnic (edited 05-07-2004).]

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks alot Phil.

~Dubs~

Posts: 2 | Location: Chicago, IL, U.S.A | Registered: 07 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post