Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Resources    Bradbury at school

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bradbury at school
 Login/Join

posted
At my school we are reading F451. I asked what we were going to be doing on halloween and then I asked since we are reading a Bradbury book if i could bring in a Bradbury movie... On Halloween at my school we are watching the Halloween Tree... awesome

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job!

I'm trying to find a reasonably-priced copy. Wish they would put it on DVD.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
they do have halloween tree dvd's... E-bay is the best place to go... i have it on VHS though because i re-bought it... i used to have it on VHS so i wanted the same

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen DVDs, but I am bidding on a VHS on eBay right now.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you search for The Halloween Tree on YouTube, you will find the whole movie is there (split into several parts). No doubt this is an unauthorised publication, and therefore liable to be taken down if/when spotted by the publisher.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by philnic:
No doubt this is an unauthorised publication, and therefore liable to be taken down if/when spotted by the publisher.

Or Agent Egan!

"Live Forever!"