Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Ray's Legacy    The Value of a Book
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Value of a Book
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
No, I didn’t do anything with the numbers. Wouldn’t know how.

Who looks familiar? Heinlein, Speke or Sir Richard Francis Burton?

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
O.k. on the numbers, just so weird that it was 666 when I wrote that and then it changed to 668 when to my eye no other posts had been made. Divine intervention? I was referring to the kid in burnt offerings, its Dandelions favorite for D.W.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, now I understand, and he is a good choice too.

Posts: 861 | Location: Manchester CT | Registered: 13 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee Montgomery was on every medical show of the time, including my favorite, "Emergency!"

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet you had a Randy Mantooth poster, right?

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um...no...but do you have one you don't need anymore?

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, strictly Adam-12 here. Alright, alright, Partridge Family too maybe.

p.s. liked bionics as well.

really many others, the t.v. was a frequent baby-sitter at our house.

posted Hide Post
I like "Adam-12" and "The Partridge Family" too, but "Emergency!" was really #1 with me!

posted Hide Post
Uh-oh. Looks like another rabbit trail to me!
When I did watch TV, I preferred the more cerebral offerings such as "Alfred Hitchcock Presents", "One Step Beyond", and "F Troop".

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Larry Storch is god!

p.s. I did like Emergency o.k.

p.s.s. which Darren Stevens was your favorite?

posted Hide Post
Cerebral? Okay: “The Defenders” with E.G. Marshal and Robert Reed and “Spencer, Tracey and Kong”. Oh, Soupy Sales too.

posted Hide Post
Do "The Mouse" !

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that you, Pookie?

posted Hide Post
No, White Fang! "Oh rah oh rah, oh rah!"

posted Hide Post
Seeing it written so, I can almost hear the sweet sounds of White Fang once more. Let no one say that Braling II does not know other languages

Imagesoupyclyde.jpeg (18 Kb, 3 downloads)