Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    this is Insane Girl just letting you know sometihng

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

this is Insane Girl just letting you know sometihng
 Login/Join

posted
hi this is actually InsaneGirl i switched my name to Rain Walker ( not that it would matter to anybody,im just blabbing) because i couldnt remember my pass for Insane Girl *blush*

Posts: 22 | Location: Grand Haven USA | Registered: 15 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the club! I'm uncle "scanner".
Hey it works for me!

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
:P heya whassup?

Posts: 22 | Location: Grand Haven USA | Registered: 15 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And so it goes, Have you read any more recent of the RB collections " Driving Blind" or "Quicker than the Eye".
They are very good. Once more
Legato, and The Finnegan from QTTE are fun.
Nothing Changes from DB is good also.
keep at it. uncle

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah, U.S.A. | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nope but i think i will see if i can find them at the library....and read them before my sister can get her hands on 'em and tell me i cant read them.....bwahahahaha!!!! }:>D