Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Looking for a story

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a story
 Login/Join

posted
I remember reading a story when I was in school about a girl who was living on Venus, and the one day there was supposed to be sun and an end to rains she was locked in a closet, or something similar, by classmates. My memory tells me it was a story by Ray Bradbury, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can someone at least tell me if it is a Bradbury story or not, or direct me to the title?

Posts: 2 | Location: Bemidji MN USA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The story is 'All Summer in a Day', and yes it is by Ray Bradbury.

[This message has been edited by crumley (edited 03-27-2002).]

Posts: 79 | Location: Tomerong, NSW, Australia | Registered: 16 February 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I've been looking for that for so long, but have had limited access to libraries that actually carry any of Bradbury's work (which is amazing as there is so much of it.)

Posts: 2 | Location: Bemidji MN USA | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For new vistiors looking for extraordinary Ray Bradbury listings, save these addresses:
www.bradburymedia.co.uk (Thanks Phil!)
and http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?Ray_Bradbury

Thorough and accurate.

fpalumbo

Posts: 732 | Registered: 29 November 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post