Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Pick a Character
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pick a Character
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I woulf have to pick guy montag. He is the main character and it would always be cool to be the main charcter in a book. He is also a fireman. He starts books on fire thats his job as a fireman in the book so I would have to choose him.

Posts: 3 | Location: lemont il usa | Registered: 06 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be mostly like Montag. I am a person that attempts to find the truth and what propels it. I have my reasons and my ways to find the truth and I will continue searching for it until I find it. Then again, what is truth? Is it the moral value set by our ancestors many years ago? Or is it some sort of way to keep us all in line by those that are in charge? Many people have different meanings for the word and it's because of those meanings that make the word great. If there was only one meaning of it people would be full of confusion of what needs to be done and what doesn't. It's because of that search of truth that I am most like Montag.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would most likley be Clarisse because she was the smart one that new that books werent just nothing, and she got one person to beileve her, Guy Montag. She is just 17, and is already helping others to see VALUE in books in her town!

Posts: 5 | Location: Lemont | Registered: 20 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post