Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Want to take a Russian girl in your company?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to take a Russian girl in your company?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Frankly, I'd welcome knowing ANYTHING about the film--for starters, if there is even an accessible site with pictures available. The only thing I've seen is a script, in Russian, (spelled using English characters) and from what I could tell it seemed a pretty literal translation. I know the story so well that if the film followed the book at all I wouldn't be seriously lost even if I didn't understand a word of the language.

Posts: 2694 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zdrastwoj,
ja niemnozku ponimaju...
Cheers, Translator

Lem Reader

Posts: 626 | Location: Maple, Ontario, Canada | Registered: 23 February 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dandelion,
I love the way that you and I never fail to promote our "Who are YOU?" and "So...Where Y'All From?" threads! But there're still some people who haven't been to either!

Everyone,
Get on the ball, guys! Haha!

Posts: 411 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post