Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

F451
 Login/Join

posted
-I think that they are setting fires rather than putting them out is good idea way to make the book different. Also, i think Beatty is the perfect charcter for his postion, i find it really interesting how he could play all those mind games with montag and for him not to even have a clue. What do you think happens to clarisse, do you really think she died or are they just keeping her and her uncle away from the society, so they couldnt make more people like montag start to think about life and what life has to give. I also think its crazy for people like Milie and Montag to get married and not really love eachother or have any of the chemistry of a real relationship, or how someone could have a kid and send it off to some camp to live in and not even think twice about it. Sometimes when i read the book it makes me wonder if the government can really take control like in the book? This book opened alot of questions in my mind about the future. Also sometimes i wonder if the society we live in is almost like in the book, is there really something we are missing as well...

Posts: 1 | Location: Lemont,IL,U.S. | Registered: 26 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post