Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Stage version of MARTIAN CHRONICLES

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stage version of MARTIAN CHRONICLES
 Login/Join

posted
Just wanted to let fans of THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES know that I am directing a production of the stage version for Christian Brothers High School in Sacramento, CA this March/April 2019. I've been interested in this play since I first came across a copy of it 25 years ago. I'm excited to introduce my students to Ray Bradbury.

Posts: 1 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: 28 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The link below will take you to the production of Ray Bradbury's THE MARTIAN CHRONICLES, referred to in the posting above. The play was performed by students of Christian Brothers High School in Sacramento, California in 2019, under the direction of Mr. Jackson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcZHFRm6FI

Posts: 2438 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post