Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    Something Wicked This Way Comes
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something Wicked This Way Comes
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I think it's just the afterward, but it may have been published elsewhere.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, it 's the "Afterword!!" I had read it earlier and thoroughly enjoyed it, as I always do Mr. B's anecdotal comments about his works. Insightful.

Thanks there, Doug!

Posts: 2805 | Location: Basement of a NNY Library | Registered: 07 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 624 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: 27 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Adams:
I loved the full cast "Dandelion Wine," and I just ordered SWTWC from Amazon. I can't wait to hear it!

Jim,
I am with you on this one. The full cast version of both of these books is fantastic. I am not a fan of books on tape, as I find them rather dry and boring. However, these radio dramas are really more like movies than books being read to you. You will really like something wicked, it is very well done.

Posts: 1 | Location: High country, CO. | Registered: 26 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post