Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Favorite Book/ Story    "The Pedestrian": An Animated Version

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Pedestrian": An Animated Version
 Login/Join

posted
Attached below is a link to a wonderful version of Ray Bradbury's short story "The Pedestrian", by animator Ian MacKenzie. And the title character looks just like Ray!

https://vimeo.com/43542474

Posts: 2470 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you Richard! Helpful as always Smiler

Posts: 64 | Registered: 27 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took a walk yesterday evening, just as dusk was giving way to night. It was very quiet and peaceful, with birds chirping away as the sun set. In the span of about 30 minutes, I did not see another person walking. As I passed by homes, however, I did see numerous huge TV screens glowing brightly through unobscured home windows. Then I realized that I felt just like Leonard Mead, Ray's lead character in "The Pedestrian". Thankfully, no automated, unmanned police car came around to pick me up and take me to the Psychiatric Center for Research on Regressive Tendencies!

And if you have never seen it, check out the animated version of "The Pedestrian" which can be accessed via the link in the first posting above. It is very well done!

Posts: 2470 | Registered: 26 January 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post