Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    All Summer in a Day - Illustrated

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All Summer in a Day - Illustrated
 Login/Join

posted
Hello,

Glad I found this place! For my birthday a few years ago, my wife gave me the greatest present ever. She took my favorite story, "All Summer in a Day", and made me a typed out, collage and illustrated version. It's absolutely stunning. I'd like to share it with everyone here. Is there a way to upload a scanned PDF?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi federationofideas, and welcome.

When you make a post on these boards, underneath the main text box there is an underlined piece of blue text that says "Add Attachement?" If you click on that, you can then attach a file.

Unfortunately, there is a file size limit (I can't remember what it is, but I do know that it's very small). A better way to do it might be to put the file onto an external site and post a link here.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently I already posted it online and forgot all about it. Here it is Smiler

(I'm no longer on that forum, but the image is still up)

http://banksyforum.proboards.c...radbury-henry-darger

Posts: 4 | Registered: 14 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you know what? I've seen that before - someone must have sent me a link to it. Thanks for posting it here!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way kewl, thanks for sharing!

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post