Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Need Ray's mailing address

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need Ray's mailing address
 Login/Join

posted
The first book I read of Ray's was DANDELION WINE when I was 12. I followed that with SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES and got hooked.

I'm now a speculative fiction writer, mostly in horror, and have published quite a few stories. Ray was my first inspiration, because he showed me the magic and I wanted to be a part of that world.

One of my dreams has been to meet him, but that hasn't happened due to distance and circumstances. I'd love to have an autographed book, but I don't wish to buy an impersonal copy on e-bay for an outrageous amount.

I don't know if he would do this, but I would love to send him a book and have him sign it for me, return postage paid my me. If I could get this done, then I would feel some sense of satisfaction and that book would be the most treasured of my possessions. It's not as great as meeting him, but it will have to do. I just don't know if it's possible.

Does anyone know? I tried to find his address, but hit a wall. I could mail it to his agency, but there is no telling how long that would take and if it would even make it to him.

Anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Toni Stauffer

Posts: 4 | Registered: 03 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
send along an email addy

Posts: 86 | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post