Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Invitation
 Login/Join

posted
This is just an invitation to any sci-fi authors visiting this site to drop by Adventure Books and check our Submissions guidelines and FAQ's... Wink

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert, as a former Seattle-ite (a Patches Pal, even!) I get up that way once in a blue moon. Lotsa Norsk relatives up there, ya know. I'll check out your store next trip. The "Crypt" looks fun!

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patches pal? Okay, you ARE from Seattle. (LOL) Hey, the Crypt store is in England...

We run Adventure Books from our home, along with an upscale housecleaning business called B and G.

As of yet, we are only online for books. The site at Adventure Books has links to our online store and some amazon listings. We just publish and distribute books to local bookstores. (LOL)

Did you check out our posting about the Mars Calendar here? I had fun uploading it. Smiler

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert M Blevins,

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya, I'm a Patches Pal all right. I sing Stan Boreson tunes a few times a year too! AND when I get up north, I head over to Port Townsend (where my mom was born) and hit Fat Smitty's for their amazing burgers. Though the pier restaurants in Santa Cruz have some very good seafood, I really miss Ivar's White.
The Mars Photos are great! I'm always amused, though, that the Martians manage to stay behind the cameras. Probably an ancient social taboo against having their pictures taken...

Posts: 3167 | Location: Box in Braling I's cellar | Registered: 02 July 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aww, so I CAN'T visit your store? I was all set to look you up next time I was in Seattle!

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert,

where in England is the Crypt? It looks interesting.

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Near Chester.
Google on 'Geoff Nelder' (my co-author on 'Dimensions,') for more information. He was the one who actually delivered copies of the book to the store there.

I would put that website you show on your posts on your email to him. He likes Ray... Smiler

posted Hide Post
Diolch! I love Chester! For those who don't know, it's still pretty much encircled by a Roman wall! North Wales is one of my favourite places on earth. I could live in a place like Beddgelert...