Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    Happy Birthday!

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Birthday!
 Login/Join

posted
I would like to wish Mr. Bradbury a very happy birthday. His books were instrumental in forming my love of reading from an early age. I'm in my 40s now, but still recall the fascination and wonderment I felt reading his books when I was a child. All the best to a man with inspiring imagination and an ineffable way with words.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 22 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by robbo:
I would like to wish Mr. Bradbury a very happy birthday. His books were instrumental in forming my love of reading from an early age. I'm in my 40s now, but still recall the fascination and wonderment I felt reading his books when I was a child. All the best to a man with inspiring imagination and an ineffable way with words.

Wonderment is a good word.

"Live Forever!"

Posts: 6909 | Location: 11 South Saint James Street, Green Town, Illinois | Registered: 02 October 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post