Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A Sound of Thunder
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Sound of Thunder
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Mr. Bradbury
We are Ana Maria, Juliana and Laura from Buckingham School in Bogotá, Colombia.
We are reading "A Sound of Thunder" and we found that it was very interesting. We like the message it leaves after reading it. The theme is very interesting and we really enjoy it, we like the setting and all the characters.
thank you

hi

Posts: 13 | Location: js | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Bradbury.
we are Natalia & Valentina From Buckingham school in Bogotá Colombia.
we are reading your story "a sound of thunder" and we find it really interesting because it's unique.
the setting is well done and the description of the characters is really great!.

hi

Posts: 13 | Location: js | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Mr Bradbury
We are Valentina and Nathalia, also from colombia and from a school called Buckingham.
As our other classmates told you , we are reading " A sound of Thunder" It is very interesting and all the events involved are very true, its leaves us with a very big lesson.
Thank you.

hi

posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Bradbury
We are Santiago, Nicolas and Henry from Buckingham School in Bogotá, Colombia.
Your story inspired us in believing more in fiction and it was a very fun story to read.
Thank you.

hi

posted Hide Post
hello mr. Bradbury
We are Ricardo, Daniel, Juan from buckingham school in Bogota, Colombia.

We have read your story "A Sound of Thunder" and we found very interesting, the plot is great, and keep us thinking about what will happen next or how will the story end like.

Each character is different but very interesting, which make the whole story very good.

the setting is well described, easy to imagine and we like it.

very good story Mr. Bradbury.

thanks

hi

posted Hide Post
hi we are federico, miguelito and juan diego

we are reading a sound of thunder, the story was very interesting and leaves you thinking about the future and that everything you do now may chnge the future

Posts: 1 | Registered: 19 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Bradbury

We are Gabriela and Anamaria fom buckingham school, Bogota colombia. we are reading "a sound of a thonder" we think it is very intresting and the plot is very exciting.
thanks for your good stories.

hi

posted Hide Post
hello mr. bradbury

we are Andres Merchan and Juan Camilo Sepulveda from buckingham school in Bogota Colombia.
we are writing down because of your short story "sound of thunder" we think it is very cool because you make us go to the past and know all consequences but also because of the imaginary things you use to make people believe in magic and irreal things that never would happen as the time machine.

hi

posted Hide Post
Hi Mr Bradbury,
We are Maria Jose, Maria Juliana and Maria Paula from Buckingham School in Bogota, Colombia. We have been reading your story "A sound of Thunder" which we found very interesting but we later found ourselves sad because of the dinasour's death. We find your writing style really different, because it is very easy to understand and that makes it interesting to read.
Thank you!

hi

posted Hide Post
Hello Mr. Bradbury,
It's here Linis E, Mariale O, Vale A and Mari O. We are at Buckingjam school in Bogota, Colombia learning a lot about you, and we think that your books are a little boring and if you want to write an interesting story, you should do more realistic things or write about us, we'll send you our biographies someday.

hi

posted Hide Post
Hello mr Bradbury

We are Daniel and Santiago from buckingham school in Bogota we´ve just read the sound of thunder and we think that it is very interesting and we are inspired by it, and we wanted to say that the plot was very elaborated and it makes you see the future in other way even it makes us see the trips different than now days.
we hope you continue writing like that.

best regards
daniel bohorquez and santiago gil 8-A

hi

posted Hide Post
hi Mr.Bradbury

We are Juan p. , Felipe Barreto , Daniel morales ,we are from Bogota Colombia in the Buckingham school we are in 8 grade ,we have the privilege to read one of your excelent stories the "sound of thunder" , we thought that your story is very interesting and have a lot of literature elements usefull for learning about english liteture .

hi

posted Hide Post
mr.bradbury
my name is carlos suarez from Colombia - Bogota and I have to say that since I read your story "sound of thunder" I had thought that with fiction you can create masterpieces as the ones that you had created.
I really like the story but the most interesting part for me was the finale because I really didnt imagine. what I can conclude about this story is that it is really interesting.
I want to congratulate you for all yhour work, and I hope there will be more.
colegio bilingue buckingham

hi

posted Hide Post
Dear Mr Ray
I read your story The sound of thunder and lead me tell you that was very interesting, I think the beginning was a little bit boring but after that I start liking it, I think the best part was when Eckels saw the Dinousour and ran away, actually for me was very funny because during all the story he said that he was able to see a dinousour but then ran away. Thank you for writing that story.
Thanks Susana

hi

posted Hide Post
That sounds like a busy day in Bogota! If these messages are for real, I hope someone can show them to Ray!

- Phil

Deputy Moderator | Visit my Bradbury website: www.bradburymedia.co.uk | Visit the Center for RB Studies: www.tinyurl.com/RBCenter

Posts: 5029 | Location: UK | Registered: 07 April 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post