Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A Good Photo of HALLOWEEN TREE painting- Finally!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Good Photo of HALLOWEEN TREE painting- Finally!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Doug Spaulding, Imskipper and Rocket and anyone interested- I got an 11 x 17" laser print made of this Halloween Tree today and it looks good to me- the original is 24 x 30"- If this sounds interesting to you please contact me through e-mail to see about procuring one if it is convenient for you- Sincere thanks! randomyork

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
jrandallyork@yahoo.com

Posts: 126 | Location: Texas | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ask Ray Bradbury about Picasso and the pumpkin patch. I love that story. Robert Raymond "Bob" Cain ... "The Market Street Chronicles"

Posts: 9 | Registered: 03 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been lucky enough to have seen Randy's work in person. I presented Ray with his prior work and Ray was delighted with it, too.

John King Tarpinian
You know what you are, Mr. Bradbury? ... You are a poet! -- Aldous Huxley

Posts: 2745 | Location: Glendale, California | Registered: 11 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Halloweent Tree is my favorite. i've been watching the movie since it first came out. i was like four or so... Good Work

Posts: 20 | Registered: 10 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Moundshroud! I love that movie too- I play it sometimes while I work just to hear the soundtrack- I find it really comforting. The book is wonderful!

posted Hide Post
Beautiful! It should be a book cover for sure. I watch the Halloween Tree animated video every year, it's also one of my favorites. The tree is such a great image. Fantastic job.

Posts: 386 | Registered: 31 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Fanboy! This sort of thing has got to be my favorite subject- It's great to have it appreciated by fellow Ray Bradbury fans!

posted Hide Post
This painting begs to be turned into a 1,000 piece puzzle, doesn't it? It's beautiful, and it reminds me that I need to pick up a copy of The Halloween Tree to read to my family next Halloween (before we watch the cartoon, which is currently a yearly tradition for us).

- - - - -

Remember, Remember, the Month of November / Dialogue, Setting, and Plot / I'm hearing wishes that laundry and dishes / Wouldn't just sit there, forgot.

Posts: 11 | Location: South Orange County, CA, U.S. | Registered: 07 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Just Jess-
Thank you for commenting kindly on my "Halloween Tree" painting! A jigsaw puzzle- that would be cool!
I love the book and the animated flick too.
Smiler

posted Hide Post
VERY COOL!!

Posts: 554 | Location: Azusa, CA | Registered: 11 February 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Job.

Email: ordinis@gmail.com

Posts: 344 | Location: Redmond, Washington USA | Registered: 18 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Thank you groon and Nico!