Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    A Halloween Tree or Two of My Own

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Halloween Tree or Two of My Own
 Login/Join

posted
For the last couple years I have been promising these forums to post some pics of my annual Halloween celebrations since Halloween seems to be such a common theme and love for Bradbury and those who enjoy his works (myself included).

I finally have something to share! Check out these picture:

Two Halloween Trees from last year

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! A friend of mine has a Halloween tree every year even if he doesn't have a Christmas tree, but I've never got to see it.

Posts: 7301 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the second tree. It has that Mugnaini forlorn craggly Halloween look about it. Nice! I will try to make one come Oct.

She stood silently looking out into the great sallow distances of sea bottom, as if recalling something, her yellow eyes soft and moist...

rocketsummer@insightbb.com

Posts: 1397 | Location: Louisville, KY | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's one idea:
Pick yourself up a small pine tree, i.e. a Christmas tree, decorate it, and put it out front. Go crazy with the decorations, but only with a Halloween theme... Cool

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to announce our latest release at Adventure Books of Seattle. 'Robinson Crusoe-Special Redux Edition.' You know where to find it if you want. It's a very unique and beautiful book... Cool Yada...yada...cheap plug now completed...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Robert M Blevins,

Imagesophiefetch.jpg (25 Kb, 6 downloads) Office Assistant

Posts: 349 | Location: Seattle, Washington State, USA | Registered: 20 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
haha nice plug blevins.

hey! check out my site and the free sci fi e-zine!

hahahha

no really

hahhahaha

Free sci-fi mag online at:thelordshen.com

Posts: 178 | Location: Currently Flint, MI | Registered: 28 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post