Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    how has ray inspired my life

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how has ray inspired my life
 Login/Join

posted
Ray has inspired my life in one major. When I read Fahrenheit 451, I thought about how people only had to read only certain books. NOw we have more freedom to choose what we can read and what we can't. So i don't take things for grantent any more and take more time to think about what if the world changed again. Also think of how firemen started fire, not trying to stop them.

Posts: 3 | Location: Lemont | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
F451 inspired my life, because of the way people reacted to their government issues, they didn't. I now feel a responsibility to pay more attention to what my government is doing now, and play an active roll in voting. I don't want any unexpected and un-noticed wars starting while I'm around.

~Puuchuu Puuchuu!!

Posts: 9 | Location: USA | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes i agree with you all the way. It has changed my life thinking of how bad the world really could be if it was like how it took place in the book. I am happy that our world is way more normal, and has more freedom than it could be.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every once and awhile I get Mr. Bradbury's The Zen of Writing book. I've probably read it 2 or 3 times already. His words and advice to keep writing makes me become the writer I want to be. If Ray Bradbury could read this I'd like to say that his advice to write always makes my imagination pump up with new ideas and stories. Seriously, no matter what he writes about makes me happy there's one hell of an incredible writer on this wacky planet.

Posts: 1 | Location: san antonio, TX USA | Registered: 08 September 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well F451 has made a real impact on my life. It really has taught me alot and how life would be if you couldn't have what you want. Like if you wanted to play sports and you couldn't and it was banned my life would be ruined because sports mean everything to me and tonz of other kids around me. Even though i have learned alot through reading the book i still think it could of had a little more detail.

Posts: 2 | Location: Lemont, Illinois, UsA | Registered: 19 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It has impacted my life a lot because it made me realize that some people would risk their lives just to save a book. It made me think, what if sports weren't around? I don't know what I would do because basically after school all I am doing is one sport or another.

Posts: 5 | Location: lemont, il,usa | Registered: 27 August 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post