Ray Bradbury Hompage    Ray Bradbury Forums    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Imported Forums  Hop To Forums  Inspired by Ray?    If We Could Have Avatars Here, I Would Choose This One

Moderators: dandelion, philnic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If We Could Have Avatars Here, I Would Choose This One
 Login/Join

posted

It's a combination of Dandelion Wine and "The April Witch." I found there is a way in settings to actually choose an avatar, but you have to choose from those provided, which are pretty good choices. Whoever selected them seems to have some knowledge of Bradbury. I chose Mona Lisa because like the boy in "The Smile" I want to save some little part of art and culture, but I don't see it showing up.

* This is probably not the exact image I originally posted, but similar and possibly better.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dandelion,

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I am seeing a broken link?

There was a range of avatars at login but the choices seemed fairly rigid as these things generally go.

Posts: 30 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: 31 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not only have I not seen avatar choices, I have not seen anyone use them.

Posts: 7299 | Location: Dayton, Washington, USA | Registered: 03 December 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post